Analog Telephone Adapters
Grandstream GS-HT701 Handytone 701 ATA Analog Telephone Adapter
The HT701 analog telephone adapter (ATA) allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for individual analog phones in a home or office application. The product features 1 FXS port and 1 10/100Mbps port to extend VoIP services to an analog phone.
The Grandstream HT701 is a powerful VoIP ATA for residential users and road warriors. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, rich functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability, and auto provisioning enables service providers to offer high-quality IP Voice service at extremely competitive prices.
The HT701 is an ideal single-port ATA for large-scale commercial IP Voice service deployment. It is also a good choice for road-bound employees who can tap into the company IP Voice system using an existing analog line in their hotel rooms.
Grandstream HT701 Features and Functions
- 1 FXS port for analog devices
- 1 10/100 Ethernet Port
- LED indicator lights for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone Status
- Advanced telephony features:
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3-way conference
- Do not disturb
- Message Waiting Indication
- Multi-language voice prompt
- T.38 fax
- Flexible Dial Plan
- Voice Codecs: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.729a/b, G.726, iLBC
- Strong security protection: TLS/SRTP/HTTP
- Automated provisioning: TR069, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP