8-Line PoE IP Phone
Grandstream GXP1780-1782 8-Line PoE IP Phone
Grandstream’s new GXP1780-1782 is a mid-range IP phone with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts designed to keep users efficient and productive.
Grandstream GXP1780-1782 8-Line PoE IP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP1780-1782 series have been purposely designed for the growing business. With stylish interfaces and features and functions that your business will use now and come to depend on, the GXP17xx series is the right tool for your business. The GXP1780-1782 series offer mid-range productivity tools at an entry-level price as well as a sleek design that will complement any desktop. For added anti-theft security, the GXP17xx series comes equipped with a Kensington Security Slot.
The GXP1780-1782 is an 8-line phone with 4 SIP accounts that supports Power over the Ethernet (PoE). It has 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys on its 200×80 pixel backlit LCD display screen. Users can personalize the GXP1780 with their favorite ringtone and/or ringback tone music. In addition, users can also integrate their phone with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services.
The GXP supports dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps- the fastest connection speed available. It also features automated provisioning with media access control.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
- A built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with an RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file