HD IP Phone
The GXP2135 is the ideal selection for busy users who value call control, productivity, and usability, and manage medium to heavy call volumes. Equipped with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8-inch color LCD display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys, the GXP2135 enables quick and powerful usability.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2135 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2135 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
Grandstream GXP2135 Multi-line high-performance IP Phone Features and Specifications
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts)
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full-duplex speakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection plus power supply included
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data
- 4-way audio conferencing for an easy conference call