Price of cctv camera for home in Bangladesh
Update CCTV Price Visit
Every building is at risk of being burglarized. However, most people don’t think about it until it’s too late. Fortunately, there are some simple things you can do to decrease your risk, as we will detail in this article.
Reasons Why CCTV Cameras Are Needed
- Why would anyone invest a large amount of money purchasing CCTV cameras to use for their business? It is kind of like purchasing health insurance and then never needing to use it. However, when a disaster hits and you need to use an ambulance and then are in the hospital for a couple of days, you will be very glad you have health insurance.
- A CCTV system is a very similar type of purchase. You hope that it doesn’t ever prove to be useful, but you will be very happy you have it if something unforeseen does occur.
- Burglars don’t want to risk being caught on camera. Therefore, they will avoid entering your home and attempt to break into a building that doesn’t have a security system installed.
- Many companies must deal with the potential problem of internal theft, with employees possibly getting tempted to steal office supplies and other items when no one is paying attention to them.
- CCTV systems enable you to keep an eye on your employees so that you can see how they interact with one another and treat your customers.
- Your risk of being burglarized triples if you don’t have CCTV cameras installed.
- If a burglar breaks into your home and finds your daughter or wife there, they might assault her.
Are you concerned about your own personal safety? Are your loved ones important enough to you that you want them safe and protected? Is being an effective team leader important to you? If so, then Eyes In The Sky is an ideal solution for you.
IP Camera vs. Analog Camera Overview
Analog CCTV and the IP Cameras are two different systems meant for a solitary function; enhancing security in homes and enterprises. However, the systems are made with varied feature that make them to function diversely. Do you know the difference between the devices? Well, in this article we shall explain the main differences between the systems.
The analog CCTV system comprises of camera devices that are made with sensors which detect and capture information in form of video images. Unlike in an IP Camera system, the quality of video images made by this system entirely depends on the resolution used.
The resolution used on the analog CCTV sensor systems can be adjusted but it is recommended that you strictly use the system when it is at the resolution of 720×575. This is the default resolution and can provide good quality images. If a user interferes with the resolution settings, he or she is likely to get low quality images as the process of adjusting the setting is complicated.
With the analog CCTV, video images can be detected and recorded after every 60 “fields” (intervals). Recorded images can be transmitted to other devices. However, this procedure entirely depends on availability of signals which are rarely detected.
When it comes to the IP Camera system, it has all the features that are on an analog CCTV system but in an advanced form. Its video image detection process depends on resolution settings but in this case it is easy to adjust them.
The resolution has a default setting but it is not a must for one to use the camera while it is under this setting. One can maneuver with the settings but maintain high quality video images.
The video images can be detected at any time and no intervals are required. One can share the images with other people who are using computerized devices. Fortunately, transferring files through from the devices does not depend on the availability of signals.
Protect yourself with CCTV
CCTV can record constant footage of your property so you have access to irrefutable evidence should the unthinkable happen. Certain wireless CCTV set ups allow you to watch a live stream remotely so you can keep an eye on your home or business even when you are on holiday.
CCTV cameras also serve as a deterrent, adding an additional layer of protection. Position them in highly visible areas around you home and put criminals off the idea of breaking and entering your property. Check the different programs and capabilities of the security camera to ensure it fits with what you’re looking to get from your security system.