CCTV – Quality Maintenance Plans
What does maintenance plan mean for you?
To ensure your security products are working to their optimum performance, Unicode Technology can provide you with a Quality Maintenance Plan to suit your specific needs. Choose from one of three levels of Quality Maintenance Plans (Platinum, Gold & Silver) and ensure you get the most out of your system.
Maintenance Plan Options
With a team of specialist engineers working throughout the country,Unicode Technology can provide you with a maintenance service that best suits your requirements.
1.Customer Support from our 24 hour Care Center
2.Availability of our Technicians 24 hours a day,
3.365 days a year
4.Annual Maintenance Inspections
5.Six monthly Maintenance Inspections
6.Minor Equipment and Programming
7.adjustments during inspection
8.12 month warranty for additionally fitted equipment
9.Annual Assessment of your Security requirements
10.Risk Assessment on request
11.Fixed price for the term of the agreement
12.Free fitting of replacement parts as detailed in the scope of equipment within your contract
13.Firmware upgrades on supplied & installed systems to increase system efficiency
Get the most out of your system with a planned maintenance schedule
What does an Unicode Technology maintenance plan mean for you?
Our Unicode Technology engineer will ensure the following:
1. Check whether staff have experienced any problems with
2. Carry out a visual inspection of all major components
(including cabling and connections where accessible) for
signs of deterioration or damage and rectify as necessary.
3. Examine supporting brackets and towers for signs of corrosion and damage.
4. Check physical condition of cameras and housings for signs of deterioration due to rain, dust and dirt.
5. Check that field of view is correct.
6. Check that all camera bracket fittings and clamping bolts are tight.
7. Check that lenses are correctly focused.
8. Check operation of auto-iris lenses as appropriate.
9. Clean housing windows as necessary.
10. Check that washer bottles are full, refilling if necessary.
11. Check operation, blade condition and parking position of wiper unit, adjusting stop position if necessary.
12. Check condition of pan / tilt unit, adjusting position of end stops and presets where applicable.
13. Check operation of infrared units.
14. Check physical condition and cable connections.
15. Check operation of controls and adjust for best picture.
16. Check physical condition and cable connections.
17. Check operation of switchers and multiplex controllers including external alarm interfaces when fitted.
18. Check time / date settings and adjust if necessary. get the most out of your system with a planned maintenance schedule
19. Check operation of telemetry controllers.
Video / Digital Controllers
20. Check hours run indicator and recommend for removal for service as appropriate.
21. Check condition as necessary.
22. Check operation controls and make short test recording.
23. Check time / date settings and adjust if necessary
24. Check that time-lapse / memory setting is correct.
19. Provide answers to any questions or queries that the client may have.
20. Complete maintenance report and discuss work conducted with client.
All work carried out on site, together with time of arrival is recorded on a record sheet. The Service engineer will also note down any deficiencies in the system and recommend work required to maintain, full, trouble free operation. This docket is shown to the customer and a copy provided for placing on the file. Excludes provision of high reach equipment.
Call Us : 01550019954